TUITION & FEES
Broker Pre-License Course (75 Hours)
- Includes Modern Real Estate Practice in North Carolina textbook and materials.
- If student has his/her own textbook, a $25 credit will be given toward tuition.
Broker Post-License Courses (30 Hours per Course)
- +$50 for the North Carolina Real Estate Manual (can be used for all three post-license broker courses).
- No additional fee is required if the student already possesses the textbook.
- 301 – Broker Relationships & Responsibilities (30 Hours)
- 302 – Contracts & Closings (30 Hours)
- 303 – Selected Topics (30 Hours)
Continuing Education Courses
- $120 for 2 classes if you pay in advance